Count Me InRegular price $39.00 Save $-39.00
Large Group Games That Work
A collection of the most successful ice-breakers, energizers, interactive games and team events for large groups. Most activities require few if any props and are guaranteed to keep 30, 50 or 100s of people active and having fun at the same time.
Count Me In features hundreds of sure-fire, high-energy, interactive, leave-them-wanting-for-more activities for BIG (and small) groups.
If you regularly work with numbers in excess of 30 people – indeed, up to several hundred people – you will learn a ton of brilliant activity ideas that will keep them – ALL of them – occupied and interacting at the same time, and coming back for more.
You’ll also learn some of the most useful and practical leadership tips that will squeeze more than just fun out of your programs and make you look like an expert.
Count Me In features
- 140+ of the most contagious ice-breakers, energisers, interactive games and team events – each accompanied with at least one variation – that are designed specifically to work with large groups of people (indeed, 80% work with small groups too);
- More than half of the activities require no equipment whatsoever, and appeal to people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities;
- Illustrations which capture the essence of every activity which will help you easily ‘see’ it and recreate its magic;
- Dozens of fun, innovative ways to split your large group into smaller groups; and
- The most useful, practical leadership tips for working effectively with large groups that will help you create a fun learning environment and foster surprising levels of participation.
If you enjoy the energy and sheer craziness that only a large group of people can give, this book is for you. The activities work because people love ’em – all over the world. I guarantee that you and your group will love them too.
To make it easy for you, more than half of the activities contained in Count Me In can be played right now – because they require no equipment whatsoever. It’s the perfect companion to No Props No Problem.
Written by Mark Collard, 2008 (260 pages)