The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK, or the manual SCREW-LOCK.
The WILLIAM has anasymmetrical pear shape, with a large capacity for attaching multiple elements, and a large gate opening to facilitate their installation.
To facilitate equipment checks,SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
- Aluminum carabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK versions) and gold (TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK versions)