OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions.
Fluid interior design of OXAN carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
To ensure optimal efficiency, OXAN carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked