VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Use Your Outside Voice! How To Harness Your Personal Narrative To Make A Difference In The Outdoor Spaces
Workshop Presenter: Rachel Hailey, Founder of DEI Outdoors
We all have a story to tell! Join us in this empowering session where you'll uncover the unique narrative within your outdoor experiences. Learn to channel your personal journey in outdoor spaces, discovering the art of sharing your story authentically and impactfully. Through public speaking, gain the tools to create a profound sense of community and belonging within your audience, ultimately making a positive difference in your local and global community. Your story matters, and this workshop will equip you with the skills to amplify its significance. Embrace the outdoors and the power of your narrative in this transformative session.
- Participants will learn how to harness the power of their lived experience in the outdoor spaces.
- Participants will learn new ways to share their stories in an impactful and authentic way.
- Participants will learn how to create a sense of community and belonging through public speaking.
Online Virtual Workshop Details:
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Workshop via Zoom
- Lunch won't be provided
How to Prepare:
- This is an interactive and participatory virtual workshop. For the best experience, we recommend participants come prepared to have their video on in a quiet space, free of distractions. We also recommend a writing or typing tool that you can use throughout the workshop.
Virtual Training Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to a workshop start date will result in a 50% refund of tuition costs. No-shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition costs paid.