This workshop is for any professional who engages in high-stakes conversations as part of their work or personal life. By design, the content of this course is experiential, engaging, and relevant to your own circumstances, and the learnings are transferable immediately. The facilitator, Navigating Challenging Dialogue® founder, Beth Wonson, has a 20-year history of working with schools, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations to help them create a culture of clear and clean communication, even in circumstances where people don’t agree.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn the 4-Step NCD Process and how to implement it in your work.
- Learn to use the tools of empathy, curiosity, and accountability to foster trust, build relationships, and engage in healthy communication.
- Leave with a better ability to manage your own emotional reactions while using a fact-based approach to tough conversations.
- Gain insight into how using NCD helps you to maintain important relationships even when communication feels risky.
- Work on and receive coaching around the communication challenges that you face day-to-day.
- Acquire new skills that you can use immediately to improve your communication, relationships, and work culture.
Location & Timing:
- The workshop will take place at High 5 Adventure Learning Center, 130 Austine Drive, Suite 170, Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Day 1 of the workshop will run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Day 2 of the workshop will run from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Also Included in the Workshop:
- NCD Essentials Workbook and Worksheets
- A digital copy of “Mastering Feedback: Everything You’ve Never Been Told About Giving Feedback" by Beth Wonson